Tuesday, March 13, 2012

TBL Tuesday

Been a few days since I have posted. Missed one breakfast on Sunday morning..I blame it on the time change! Had 3 social events in a row and I over indulged on all 3, although not nearly as much as I have in the past, so I am o.k. with that.

Been preparing my food the night before so I have enough healhy foods to get thru the day. I did great yesterday actually up until dessert....my birthday boy and I shared a piece of cheesecake...it was sooooooooooooo good!

Been doing good so far...but it's only 12:30pm! Had oatmeal for breakfast, then some Holy Crap with hemp milk. I have also eaten carrots and yellow pepper with humus. And of course, my trusty cuppa green tea...this time it is Lipton Green Tea Superfruit, Black Currant with Vanilla. Very tasty with a lil agave syrup.

5 workouts in so far this month, with 8 to go to make it a full month. I'd say I'm doing good mostly. Gotta keep the nutrition on track because I got the workouts covered!

I discovered a gluten free website today that I am hoping to get some help from.

http://www.glutenfreeliving.com/index.php

Sorry but I cant seem to insert an url for some reason, so please just copy and paste!

The Biggest Loser is on tonight...some of those girls now weigh less than I do, but they still look pretty big. The one things that gets me is they never tell you how TALL the girls are. I mean I am 5'8" and when I was 225, not one could really tell, because I "carried it well". Now that I am 194 (as of this morning) people still have a hard time believing me about my number.

No gym for me today. My trainer Shelly kicked my ass yesterday, as she always does. If I was 20 years younger, I would workout everyday. Of course, if I was that young I wouldn't have a million other things to do and therefore would have time to workout every day...oh to be 21 again! And now the things I know now! Life would be so different!



Oh and 1/2 the gyms in the world would have this sign!

No comments:

Post a Comment