Well, here we are back at Monday again. I definitely have a love-hate relationship with Mondays..go figure.
Let's see how the day started:
- got to sleep-in til 7 because it is Spring Break and I didn't have to get the mini-me out of bed
- got some extra puppy snuggles between 630 and 7 because I was still in bed.
- ATE BREAKFAST! (Day 5)
Pretty good way to start the day I reckon!
- work is quiet so that is good
- got permission from the bank to defer some loan payments so I can get caught up on bills
- got my ass kicked at gym
- had a healthy post-workout meal of quinoa, turkey boob and asparagus.
and last but not least..drum roll please!
my honey is making supper...healthy chili..made with turkey (ground by hand by my honey as well) because silly me, I have a beef allergy...and I don't want to eat beef unless I know it had a life and wasn't killed in those torture houses...I mean slaughter houses...it's so horrible. I even apologized to a chicken breast a few weeks ago before I cooked it. I know it's just a chicken, but they should be allowed to feel grass under their little feets too.
I think I'm getting the hang of this blogging thing...now how the heck does a person make money doing this?