Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Oh Migraines..How I hate you

One of those nasty things struck me down yesterday..it was horrible. But I did manage to eat breakfast (oatmeal) at about 10am...and I had a good lunch of left-over turkey chili my money made on Monday...but the rest of the day was a bust, food wise. Potato chips, pizza pops and some fudge. No wonder I can't beat this plateau....ug. Feel like such a failure some days...but onwards and upwards right?

Also ate breakfast today..and just had a turkey chipotle bagel from Tim's..omg it was so good. Even thought I am allergic to the bagel, cheese and lil bit of mayo that was on it. Damn wheat allergies...I know if I would just cut it out completely from my diet, things will change. But when you have a family who eats all those things, it's hard to stay on the straight and narrow. I have done it and will do it again. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment