Monday, March 9, 2009

1 week in

I lost a pound...better than going up right?

Last week was definitely a learning week for me. But I did get to the gym 4 times and several of those included both cardio and weights. I stuck to the WW plan mostly, but I think I'm not eating enough. Although the mind boggles at how someone can not overeat and still not lose more than 1 pound. Oh well. Not giving up. Just gotta tweak the food I guess.

I am also going to start taking some antioxidents in the form of Mona-Vie acai fruit juice. And if I am lucky, I can convince a few people of the benefits of this juice and drink my juice for free. I'll keep the blog informed of my progress with that. I want to try it first and see if it makes any difference in my health before I really start promoting it.

I also planned a new weight workout using the tools found on this site. http://www.exrx.net/Exercise.html. I'm excited to do the first workout tonight. I'm going to do cardio at lunch time and weights tonight. Wish my luck..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment