Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Posting From Amsterdam

Wow..here I am in Amsterdakm....wow. Last night I went to a party called "The Legends of Hash"...the best hash makers in the world. Got to hit a 40 year old bong with some legendary people. Amazing..I will post more on this when I get home.

I'm really here to vent. I posted something on my facebook page about my vacation and got heck from a family member because said person is embassessed that all her friends can see my status. OMG...I'm 38....enough already.

Anyway, as a consequence, I think I am going to delete my facebook account or do down to a very limited account. Then I'm going to use this blog to keep in touch with people. It sure won't be as detailed or current as a facebook update would be.

Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment