Thursday, November 26, 2009

hello

Nov 26, 2009 10am

Good Morning.

YBG (YukonBikerGuy aka my hubbins) and I are sitting here (in Amsterdam) with our friends Batiba and Hashbean. We are getting ready to smoke a cannon with oil on the paper. The pot is Amnesia and the oil is a mixture of oils. Tastey...:)

I woke up with a touch of a cold this morning. I'm not the only one with this cold. Oh well...just have to suffer thru it I guess. Have 4 more days yet before we head home. I miss my kid and my dog and my cats and my stuff and my bed and my hottub! I'm having fun but I cant wait to get home!!

Still Kinda steamed about the thing with the family member that I mentioned yesterday. Lost some sleep over it. But there is nothing I can do about it so I'm just going to live my life and hope for acceptance. I will not pretend to be someone I am not.

No comments:

Post a Comment