Monday, March 22, 2010

Good for me!

I dont know what changed..but last week was great. I stayed on plan all week, including the weekend. I lost 4.5 pounds and am back down to 210..only 2 more pounds to go the be back at the last lowest weight. I'm hoping to get there this week.

I did a workout 6 out of 7 days last week. Mostly cardio, but I did a few sessions of Yoga (3 to be exact) and plus I did lots of cleaning and that elbow grease counts as sweat!

I got my income tax return which takes a big weight off my shoulders in regards to bills that are due (and now paid up).

AND...drum roll please...I am going to buy a training package at the gym. For the price of 10 sessions, I will get 20 sessions....if that doesn't kicked me in the butt, I might as well quit! Wish me luck!

Also, my house looks amazing...yes there is still clutter...but it's decreasing and the house is nice and tidy and CLEAN! I think I'm getting the hang of this thing some folks refer to as "life".

I'm tooting my own horn, because if there is no-one else who can give you a boost, then you gotta count on yourself. And really, you can't rely on others for your self-esteem, you MUST rely on yourself. I'm trying really hard not to let extrenal forces that I can't control influence my peace of mind. I am the only one who will take care of me...so I'm gonna take care of me!

So...GOOD FOR ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment